NON TIRAMISÙ – quick and easy
Today I teach you how to make this Non Tiramisu!
Why Not Tiramisu? because I wanted to create a dessert that was reminiscent of tiramisu, but easier, faster, without ladyfingers and vegan, so I gave it this name.
I hope you like it, the special touch is given by a chocolate and coffee ganache.
GANACHE CHOCO COFFEE:
- 150 g vegetable whipping cream
- 25 g glucose syrup
- 2,5 g instant coffee
- 65 g dark chocolate 54%
- 40 g margarine / vegan butter
- 700 g vegetable whipping cream
- 20 g icing sugar
- cinnamon in powder
- 200 g water
- 10 g sugar
- 4 g instant coffee
- vegan cookies Oro Saiwa about 150g
- cocoa powder
- start by preparing the coffee ganache which must rest for several hours in the refrigerator. Bring the glucose cream and coffee to the boil in a jug, then pour the chocolate into another jug, blend with the hand blender, add the margarine and blend. Cover with cling film and leave to rest for several hours, or overnight, until it has cooled and solidified. Then transfer to a piping bag and store in the fridge. When the ganache is ready, move on to the rest of the preparations.
- In a bowl, whip the cream with the icing sugar and cinnamon.
- Prepare the syrup, heat the water and add the sugar and coffe and mix.
- Make a very thin layer of cream, just to stick the cookies.
- Dip the cookies in the syrup and make a layer in the pan.
- Cover with a layer of ganache and level with a spatula.
- Cover with a layer of cream and level with a spatula.
- Then repeat this procedure 2 more times: soaked cookies + ganache + cream.
- Cover the last layer of cream with a thin layer of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Let it rest in the fridge for a few hours before consuming it, then keep it in the fridge for up to 3 days.