In this course you will master these 3 vegan modern Bûche de Noël
from the comfort of your own kitchen!
The goal is to teach you in the easiest way possibile how to make vegan cakes with 100% plant based ingredients only.
The course is aimed at ANYONE who wants to learn how to create modern entremets and want to learn how substitute ingredients of animal origin with vegan ones without sacrifice the taste.
It’s the perfect course for who wants a COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING of vegan modern cakes, from mousses to glazes, cremeux, biscuits, crunches etc.
- 3 MOUSSES (vanilla, hazelnut praline, cinnamon) with different methods;
- 2 MIRROR GLAZES (hazelnut, white glaze for any colors : in this case red);
- Homemade VEGAN ALMOND WHITE CHOCOLATE;
- HAZELNUT PRALINE;
- GLUTEN FREE HAZELNUT BISCUIT;
- GLUTEN FREE PECANS BROWNIE;
- ROLL BISCUIT;
- WHITE CHOCO WHIPPED GANACHE;
- CHOCOLATE CREMEUX;
- ORANGE CURD;
- PEAR GELÉ;
- CARAMEL CREMEUX;
- GINGER CHANTILLY;
- HAZELNUT TUILLE;
- GF PECANS CRUNCH;
- ORANGE & WHITE CHOCOLATE CRUNCH;
- WHITE CHOCOLATE DECORATIONS
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN:
- How to make 100% vegan cakes;
- How to make vegan white chocolate at home;
- How to make mirror glazes without animal gelatin;
- How to create vegan mousses with different methods and use these recipes to create new mousse flavors;
- How to make smooth, shiny and creamy cremeux and fruit curds without eggs and yolks,
- How to make other type of inserts such as fruit gelé and caramels;
- How to make 2 different gluten free biscuits without using eggs;
- How to make a thin roll biscuit that remain elastic and doesn’t break when rolling it;
- How to make crunch layers that doesn’t absorb humidity and remain crunchy;
- How to make decorations with chocolate, tuilles, shiny chantilly;
- Which are the best vegan ingredients for modern entremets;
- How these ingredients work so you can create your own recipe;
- How to create a preparation plan when working with entremets.
BUT YOU WILL ALSO FIND:
- Many videos with THEORETICAL NOTIONS on the ingredients used, what they are, how they are made, how they react, why and when to use them in a preparation;
- THEORY DOSSIER with all the notions explained in the video lessons but with even more informations;
- Detailed explanations on the TECHNIQUES USED and USEFUL ADVICES;
- PRACTICAL video lessons where you can follow STEP BY STEPall the various preparations that create the cakes;
- SUPER RECIPE BOOK with ingredients and detailed procedures;
- PDF with a list of the ingredients, equipment, products you’ll need to make these 3 cakes.
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL… YOU CAN ALSO:
- DOWNLOAD and PRINT all the recipes and documents of the theoretical part;
- Rewatch the videos AS MANY TIMES as YOU WANT;
- Start the course when it suits you, there is NO DEADLINE;
- STUDY FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD with an internet connection.
After this course you will feel CONFIDENT preparing you own vegan mousse cake recipes all 100% plant based and delicious.
At the end of the course you will also get a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
(the certificates will be sent at the end of each month via email)
ALL THIS FOR JUST 110 EUROS in pre order until xx day
(THE CLASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM XX DAY)
THEN THE PRICE WILL BE 150 EUROS
and start to learn all secrets about vegan pastry!
The first 10 orders will receive the Christmas EBOOK as a gift!
PECANS, CHOCOLATE, VANILLA
- Pecans gluten free brownie.
- Pecans gluten free crunch layer.
- Dark chocolate cremeux.
- Vanilla mousse.
- White spray
- Gold pecans
HAZELNUT, CARAMEL, PEAR
- Hazelnut gluten free biscuit.
- Pear gelée.
- Caramel cremeux.
- Hazelnut praline.
- Hazelnut praline mousse.
- Hazelnut mousse.
- Hazelnut mirror glaze.
- Praline tuille.
CINNAMON, ORANGE, ALMOND WHITE CHOCOLATE
- Almond white chocolate.
- Ginger roll biscuit.
- Orange curd.
- White chocolate whipped ganache.
- Cinnamon mousse.
- White chocolate based red mirror glaze.
- Ginger chantilly.
- White chocolate decorations.